Cardiff Sea Safaris is your day trip specialists for Flat Holm. Using their specialist 9 meter RIB’s,
they can take you on a very unique and fast boat trip to the island.
The trip lasts approximately 4 to 5 hours with around 2 hours on Flat Holm Island. The actual time on the island can vary due to weather conditions and tide times, please ask for details of your preferred date when making your booking. When you arrive on the island you will be greeted by the island warden and staff who will take you to the Barracks where you can purchase a hot drink or local beverage in Wales’s most southerly pub before you start your guided tour.
- £30 per adult. (inc landing fee).
- £20 per child up to and including age 14. (inc landing fee).
If you would like to visit Flat Holm on another day or would like to arrange an overnight stay please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 02920 487 663
Additional Sailing Dates:
- Are subject to the island’s availability
- Only available as a whole boat private charter for a maximum of 12 passengers
- £144 each way (not including landing fees), £288 for the return journey.